Château de Villette, built in the XVII century and designated as one of the most important historical Château in France, is located approx. 40 minutes west of Paris. The Château was designed by Francois Mansart (1598-1666) for the Count of Aufflay, Jean Dyell II, who served as ambassador to Italy for Louis XIV. The construction was led by Jules Hardouin-Mansart (1646-1708), nephew of François Mansart and a lead architect for Louis XIV. The splendid gardens were designed by Andre Le Notre, who also created the gardens at Versailles. The pedigree and elegance of classic design, brought by him, earned Château de Villette the designation of “Le Petit Versailles”. Château de Villette is set in a French woodland style park of 75ha, located in Condecourt. Over the last few years the Château, its gardens together with two lakes, 16th century pressoire à vin, the magnificent cascade fountain, the glass house and the orangery has been renovated to the highest standards of comfort and luxury by the famous French decorator Jacques Garcia.